New User Access Code
Request Access for Yourself
For technical questions, call the MyChart Helpdesk at (833) 394-2035.
For questions regarding your personal health information, call (406) 721-5600.
With MyChart, you can
- Access information in your medical record.
- See appointment dates and times.
- Access your test results.
- Request a prescription renewal.
- Email your care team.
- Print immunization records.
Get the MyChart App Today
Apple App Store
Google Play Store
Paying Your Bill
To pay your Western Montana Clinic bill, click below or call (406) 329-7403 .
Pay Your Bill
Who can sign up?Current Western Montana Clinic patients 18 years and older can register for and use MyChart. You can get access two ways - during your next office visit, ask a member of your care team or simply click on the "Request Access for Yourself" above.
Is it secure?MyChart is password protected and messages are delivered via an encrypted connection - not via standard email. They're sent securely through the MyChart website and servers.
Can I send a message to my healthcare team through MyChart? How quickly can I expect a reply?Yes. With MyChart, you can send a message to your care team. You'll generally receive a reply within one to three business days. MyChart is not for urgent matters. For emergencies, call 911.
Can I access another person's health record in MyChart?Yes. With MyChart, caregivers, parents, family members and others may be granted access in appropriate circumstances.
- Birth through 11 years: Parents or guardians may automatically link to accounts of their children in this age group.
- Ages 12 - 17: There are some legal restrictions for children in this age group. Please discuss this with your healthcare provider.
- Ages 18 and older: Patients 18 and older can grant permission to their health record. Ask your care team for a 'Proxy Consent Form.'