Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to Western Montana Clinic. This statement explains the information practices for the Western Montana Clinic web site, social media accounts and other internet based websites or applications, including what type of information is gathered and how that information is used. This Privacy Notice applies to any such information collected via any platform or which displays a link to it.
To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on the bottom of every page on the site.
This notice has been last updated on June 17, 2019.
What Type of Information We Collect
In general, you can visit Western Montana Clinic on the internet without telling us who you are and without giving any personal information about yourself.
When a user interacts with any of our online platforms, Western Montana Clinic may collect certain data about that user. This data falls into two broad categories: (1) data about a user themselves, which the user gives us and (2) data about the user, or the way a user interacts with the platforms or services, which is collected electronically such as device IDs or unique identifiers, location data, device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration, connection information, statistics on page views, referral URLs, ad data, website navigation, and standard web log information).
You may choose to give us personal information in a variety of situations. For example, you may want to give us information, such as your name and address or e-mail address, to correspond with you, to process your online payment, or to provide you with our e-Newsletter or answer a question. You may give us your credit card details to pay your bill or a description of your education and work experience in connection with a job opening at Western Montana Clinic that you wish to be considered for. You may choose to contact us through your social media profile or leave an online review or rating. If you give us personal information about somebody else, such as a spouse or work colleague, we will assume that you have their permission.
The Way We Use Information
We use the user information for three main purposes: (1) to operate and optimize the content on the platforms; (2) to provide customer service or requested services to the user; and (3) to optimize marketing and show advertising to our users.
More specifically, we will use the user information to do one or more of the following things:
- administer our platforms
- provide the service requested by the user
- improve the browsing experience by personalizing the service to the user
- recommend goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to the user or contact users in order to conduct market research
- to notify users about changes to our services
- send out email alerts, text messages notifications or device notification in relation to our services
- collect payments from users
- deal with inquiries and complaints
- comply with any legal or regulatory requirements and respond to any relevant regulator or competent authority as required by law
- understand user trends and patters
- develop aggregate analysis in respect of our users and business intelligence that enables us to operate, protect, make informed decisions and report on the performance of our business
We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
In relation to advertising:
- we may pass user information to advertisers or third party publishers who display Western Montana Clinic ads, to allow us to report on the advertising displayed to our users and how users interacted with it
- we will not employ user information to make qualitative judgments about individual users, nor make automated decisions in relation to users which could have a significant or legal effect on them, nor will we knowingly engage any third-party to do so
We may also share user information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors in connection with providing services to our users
- advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to the user
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the platform
On this platform, we use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies - These cookies are essential to enable the user to navigate around the platform securely and to provide the user with services they have specifically requested.
- Performance cookies - These cookies improve the performance of the platform. For instance, they help pages load quicker.
- Targeting/advertising - These cookies help us serve relevant adverting.
These types of cookies may also be placed on the platform by our business partners or service providers.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that, or opt-out as explained below. You may not be able to take full advantage of our platforms or use certain functions if you disable cookies.
Your Right to Opt-out
If you, or another user of your device, wish to withdraw your cookies consent at any time, you have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser setting. You may also go to www.allaboutcookies.org for instructions on how to disable cookies. You may opt-out from Google Analytics here. In some instances, when you opt-out, a new cookie (Opt-Out-Cookie) is placed in your web browser. This tells the third party provider to cease data collection form your browser and prevents advertisements from being delivered to you.
Our Commitment to Data Security
We understand that the security of your user information is important to you. When handling user information, security is paramount and we seek to ensure that user information is protected through appropriate technical and organisational measures.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate administrative, electronic, and physical controls, including password protection, to safeguard and secure your user information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use or modification. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your user information in accordance with applicable law, we cannot guarantee the security of your user information.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
We reserve the right to change the practices described in this Privacy Notice at any time by posting an updated Privacy Notice. Please check her periodically. If we amend this notice, your continued use of our platforms will amount to your acknowledgement of the amended notice.
How long does Western Montana Clinic keep data?
We keep your data collected through the platform for only as long as required to provide you with the necessary services and to carry out the processing set out in this notice, and in line with its obligation under applicable law.
How to Contact Us
Questions about this statement or about Western Montana Clinic's handling of your information may be sent to the contact information below:
email@example.com, or by mail:
Western Montana Clinic
PO Box 7609
Missoula, MT 59807-7609
We hope that we can satisfy any queries you may have about the way we process your data. However, if you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to the relevant data protection authority.